If you have bought an online only item from which is faulty or unwanted, please speak to our customer service team who will cheerfully take care of the process for you.
Please note: We are not capable to accept return of online only items to our physical stores.
- All packaging must be whole so that the item is in a re-salable situation.
- You are capable to give a valid proof of purchase – this can be a copy of your receipt from online store, your verification email of the packaging/invoice note inside your delivery panel.
- Return postage costs are covered by the customer
- Gifts cards are non-refundable
- If you buy more than ten of the same item, this may be deemed as a business purchase. We will not accept returns. Please do not go to an online store with bulk returns, as this will be rejected. If your return is agreed, we reserve the right to charge a ten percent restocking fee to any refund given.
- If you have bought a product from us that prove to be broken, please let us know as soon as the broken becomes apparent so we are here to help.
- You must be capable to give a valid proof of purchase – this can be a copy of your receipt from store, your verification email, and invoice/packaging note or bank statement inside your delivery parcel.
- We reserve the right to test the item before accepting if back for replacement or refund.
We will consider accepting a toy for return up to six months after purchase but this depends upon the situation of the item and tear is not a reason to return a toy.
I have lost my receipt
Our team will ask you to view valid till receipt before they are capable to accept a toy back for either a refund or an exchange so remember to keep your receipt safe.
How to return
When you send your return to us, please remember to enclose your complete contact details and order number. Please permit up to two weeks for your return to be processed. You can track the progress of your return also.