Who we are
Our website address is: https://babyflagship.com.
Website functionality permits you to navigate the website and use our specs, e.g. add to cart, wish list. Website analytics permit us to measure and analyze how customers use our website in order to better their shopping experience further.
Customer preference a when browsing a customer’s preference are noted in order to make their shopping experience perfect and seamless.
Targeting preference a relevant promotions and ads for customers are showed during marketing campaigns.
By using our website, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your gadget and accessing them when you visit the website in the future. If you want to remove any cookies that are already on your computer, the help section in your browser should give instructions on how to locate the directory or file that stores cookies.
Please note that by disabling or removing future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be capable to take benefit of certain function of our website.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may add or offer 3rd party services or products on our site. These 3rd party sites have independent and separate privacy policies. We therefore have no liability or responsibility for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to save the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these websites.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What information do we collect?
We gather information from you when you sign up on our website or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may ask to enter your email address or name. You may, anyway, visit our website our site anonymously.
What do we use information for?
Any of the information we gather from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information support us to better respond to your personal needs)
- To better our site (we continually strive to better our site offerings based on the feedback and information we get from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more perfectly respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To work on your transactions
- Your information, whether private or public, will not be sold, transferred, exchanged, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express objective of delivering the purchased service or product requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails, the email ID you give for order processing, may be used to send you update and information pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company updates, news, related service or product information, etc.
What rights you have over your data
We implement a big range of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.